Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Videos



First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has been coming out to support my shows recently. You guys are really the best! This past weekend ended up being a success thanks to you. I had a really good turn out at my concert at the Gateway Center and at the Deland Original Music Festival.

Thank you, thank you.

I managed to get some pretty good videos from the Gateway Center. I performed a few songs that were probably new for most of you. So now you can see the video again and get a bit more familiar with them. Do me a favor: grab the link and post it on facebook, twitter, blogs for me so we can get a little more buzz about my new music online before I start recording them for my new album.

Thanks so much

Tom Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment