Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"It Took Five Years..." Coffeehouse Tour


This is exciting! I am doing a mini-tour in support of my new EP, "It Took Five Years but Now We're Doing Fine" which is scheduled for release June 12th, 2010. Below are the dates:

Raphsodic Bakery - June 5th
Stardust Coffee & Film (Album Release!)- June 12th
White Cup Coffeehouse (with Daniel Greene)- July 10th
Austin's Coffee (with Daniel Greene) - July 24th

The show at Stardust is the official release. You will be able to leave with your very own copy of the new EP. The CD will then be available at all of the following shows. I've worked very hard on this project and I know you will enjoy the songs. If you want anymore information about the performances check out the events on facebook.

I will see you then

TOm
www.tommooremusic.com

1 comment: