Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New EP from Tom Moore Available Now

"The debut EP from indie acoustic singer/songwriter Tom Moore, "It Took Five Years..." is a blend of acoustic pop/rock and indie folk in the vein of Badly Drawn Boy and Iron and Wine with songwriting reminiscent of early '70s Paul McCartney. With striking vocals and lyrical honesty Moore uses the five songs on the EP to chronicle a five year love story."


At long last the new EP on which I have been working tirelessly has been released! I'm really happy with the way everything turned out. The album sounds and looks amazing, just how I had imagined it. I really think the music on the EP is a honest reflection of who I am as an artist and a musician. It feels like me...no pretenses.

We had the album release show at Stardust Coffee and Video Saturday. It was awesome! Thanks to everyone that made it out. The show went really well (despite what my wife says about her microphone not working...we'll get it next time). And The Blackhands set was a perfect fit.

Now I have a bit of a break until the next performance in Debary. So, in the meantime, I will be working on some online marketing, arranging for digital distribution, spending time with OTSB. Thanks for all of your support through the whole process. It's really nice to have people every now and again say something like "When is your CD coming out?" Makes me feel like I haven't been forgotten.

If you haven't got a copy yet, you can buy the physical CD or the digital download at my official website: www.tommooremusic.com

Thanks again

TOm

No comments:

Post a Comment